Beginning this week, health screenings will no longer take place in the lobby of our building. However, as part of our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and safety of all of our patients and staff, we will now be conducting a brief screening when you arrive at our office. For your convenience, here is a brief look at what to expect:
For Our Office:
- Screening Questions
- Date of birth
- Have you had a temperature over 100 degrees F in the last 2 weeks? Yes/No
- Do you have a cough? Yes/No
- Have you had any known contact with someone who is Covid-19 positive within the last 14 days?
- New onset of loss of taste or smell? Yes/No
- New onset of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea? Yes/No
- Temperature Screening: We will be using no-contact thermometers to scan each patient’s temperature upon arrival.
We continue to follow extensive safety precautions within the office, including hand-washing, PPE(facemask) usage, staff health screenings, appointment spacing, and limiting the waiting room to one patient at a time.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you at Olivera Weight Loss!